- I freely and consciously give my consent to Iconity s.r.o., seated at Rašínova 103/2, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, ID no.“ 04892208, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, section C, File No. 92445 (hereinafter the „Company“), that according to the Act No.101 / 2000 Coll., on personal data protection (hereinafter the “Law on protection of personal data”) and in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) processed the following personal data, up to the following extent:
- Name and Surname
- Phone Number
- The Name of Current Employer
- Wage Conditions
- Place of Residence and Country
- Information about education and professional experience, other knowledge, skills and other information I have provided in the form of CV including its electronic form or during personal / telephone interview about my person
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of registration of myself and job offerings by the Company and in order to mediate the employment and the presentation of the personal data to potential employers by using an electronic or telephone contact to provide job offers through the Company.
- Personal data shall be processed until the withdrawal of consent, or as long as it is necessary for the purposes described above, but not longer than three years. Before the expiration of this period, the Company may contact you for renewal of consent; without the recovery, your personal information will be permanently deleted. Personal data controllers are, however, entitled to retain your personal data to a limited extent in order to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Company, but can also be processed by the following processors:
a. Software Providers:
- Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Zoho Corporation, 4141 Hacienda Drive, Pleasanton, California 94588, USA
If the processing of personal data involves their transfer outside the European Union (EU), this transfer is based on standard EU-approved contract clauses, ensuring an adequate level of protection required by applicable law. The company and processors of personal data determine a technological, physical, administrative and procedural guarantee, all of which are consistent with the standards adopted in the sector in order to protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity or availability of processing of personal data, preventing unauthorized use or unauthorized access to personal data or to prevent personal data breaches (security incidents) in accordance with the Administrator’s guidelines and internal procedures and applicable law.
- Personal data will be available to the following recipients or category of recipients:
- Authorized employees of the Company and also to employers who offer a job suitable for myself, and only to the extent necessary for processing purposes
- Personal data may also be provided to competent authorities authorized under applicable law.
- I acknowledge that under the Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR I have right to:
- Withdraw the consent at any time,
- Request information about how we process your personal information,
- Request clarification regarding the processing of personal data,
- Request an access to personal data and be able to update or correct them
- Request the deletion of such a personal data
i. All rights described in this paragraph may be claimed by sending an email request to the Privacy Controller at email@example.com
- In case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection